As you know, you can send stickers on WhatsApp to your friends, but there are many of us who are not familiar with this feature. So the following article will serve a complete guide for those who want to know how to send stickers on WhatsApp. Besides sending simply the anonymous stickers, we will also learn how to send stickers on WhatsApp that exactly looks like you. We will use an app called Bitmoji, which can be integrated with google Gboard (google android keyboard) to send customized stickers on WhatsApp.
How to send stickers on WhatsApp
- open WhatsApp and go to the contact to whom you want to send stickers.
- Touch on Type a message to open the keyboard i.e. Gboard.
- Open stickers option and other option by a long pressing smiley button on Gboard (which is just right to 123). You can choose stickers that were already given.
- You can also add other packs of stickers by clicking the add (+) button at the bottom. You can browse from a big list of stickers packs like Diwali sparkles, good morning, the Bengal tiger, Dilliwali and so on. If you want, you can also download other packs of stickers from google play store by clicking the more option.
- That’s it, you sent stickers on WhatsApp to your friend.
How to send stickers on WhatsApp that looks like you
- When you open the stickers packs from the smiley option of Gboard, you can see an add (+) button. Just click here and you will have all your sticker packs. At the top, there is an option of Your minis where you can customize stickers based on you. Click create to take a photo of yours.
- Take your selfie photo. After you take a photo, there are different emojis will be available and you have to choose the most relevant emoji that really looks like you (though they don’t exactly look like you).
- You can also customize the appearance of your emoji like hair, hair color, face color, facial hair, facial marks, facial shapes, and many more options. After you finished customizing, click on save and then at the right top corner, click Done.
- Now you have different stickers or emojis based on your look that you can send to your friends. You can also add sticker packs to your favorite list.