Maintaining the Power off and sleep timer settings for a printer is very much important for the durability of the printer as well as cost-effective in terms of energy use. Here in this article, we’ll see how you can change the Power Off and Sleep timer settings of the Epson L3150 printer using the printer software.
You can use the printer software to change the time period before the printer enters into sleep mode or turns off automatically.
We’ll see these settings for both the platforms like Windows and Mac.
- In Windows, access the Windows Desktop and right-click the [printer] icon for your printer in the right side of the Windows taskbar, or click the up arrow and right-click the [printer] icon.
- Select the Printer Settings and click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Printer and Option Information button. After clicking the button, you’ll see the following window:
- Here in this window, select the time period you want as the Power Off Timer settings.
- Click the Send button.
- Now select the time period you want as the Sleep Timer Setting.
- Click Send.
- Finally, click OK to close the windows.
Now you have set your Power Off and Sleep Timer settings for the Epson L3150 printer in Windows. This method is similar to other Epson printers.
The process is somehow similar to that of Windows. To do so, follow the below
- In the Apple menu or the Dock, select the System Preferences.
- Then select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- From there select your installed printer and select Options & Supplies.
- Select Utility and select Open Printer Utility.
- Now select the Printer Settings. You can now have the following window.
- Select the time period you want as the Power Off timer settings and Sleep timer settings.
- Click Apply to save changes.
- If you see any confirmation message, click Yes, and close the printer settings window.
Now you have set your Power Off and Sleep Timer settings for the Epson L3150 printer in Mac. This method is similar to other Epson printers.
Photo Credit: Epson