There may be a time when you need to compress your video in order to reduce its size. You also want not to compromise with the quality of the video over the size. In this article, we’ll compress video online with UniConverter and see the pros and cons of the online video compression.
UniConverter is a product of Wondershare group which also provides other services like Audio converter, video editor, and audio compressor, etc.
Let’s start to compress video online with uniconverter.
Follow the simple steps below:
- Open your browser and open UniConverter.
- Get ready with your video to upload.
- When Uniconverter opens, it will look something like this
- Click the + button and select your video file to upload it. You can also drag and drop your video file here.
- As you upload it, you will have different options of output setting, as shown in the picture below.
- You can set the desired resolution from the drop-down menu of Resolution like the picture below. Resolution plays a major role in the size of the video. Normally, the bigger the resolution, the bigger the size of the video.
- There is another option of Reset Size. You can actually see the percentage of compression of the video. You will also have an idea of what the video size will be after the compression.
Select your desired level of compression here.
- And the third option is to choose the format of the video to which you want to convert the file after compression.
After you are done with all these options, there is a Compress button for video compression. Click on it to start the video compression online.
If you have other works to do, then you can choose the option “Notify me when it is finished“. When you tick it, you will get a form where your email and other details are asked. If you have an account on this website, then just log in, otherwise sign up.
When the compression is completed, you’ll be notified through your provided email address with the download link of the compressed video.
- You need not install any video compressor on your PC.
- It is very simple to use
- You will have the option to download the compressed video or save it to Dropbox.
- No watermark is added
- It doesn’t take any time to show you the option for compression.
- Limited options for output video
- Uploading a huge file to online video compressor can be a daunting task.