In a wireless printer like Epson L3150, sometime you may notice that it is unable to print over the connected network. Then in such cases you can definitely try some of the troubleshooting steps to solve the problem. In this article, we’ll see how you can solve the problem like the Epson printer cannot print over a network.
- First of all, make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Again you need to make sure that the network software for the printer has already been installed in the printer.
- In order to verify that the network settings for the printer are correct, print a network status sheet. If you want to know how to print a network status sheet in the Epson printer, then you can follow the link. If the network status sheet indicates Disconnected, then you may check for any cable connection error and turn off and on the printer again.
- In case you are using TCP/IP, then verify whether the printer’s IP address is set correctly for your network. If the network does not assign IP addresses using DHCP, then set the IP address manually.
- If you are giving print from your computer in which both the computer and printer connected to the network, make sure they are connected to the same network.
- If printing over a network is slow, then print a network status sheet and see the signal strength. If it is poor, then make sure the printer is placed closer to the router or the access point, but avoid placing the printer near a microwave oven, cordless phone, or large metal object, such as a filing cabinet.
- If nothing goes right, then try restarting the router and connect the printer again.
- Verify whether the router or the access point has an enabled Privacy Separator function that may be preventing printing from a device over the network.
- Finally if you are connecting the printer through the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and the Wi-Fi light on the printer is not solid green, then you need to make sure pressing the Wi-Fi button on the printer within 2 minutes of pressing the WPS button on your router. Then hold down the Wi-Fi button on the printer for 3 seconds.