Paper Jam is a very common problem in any printer. In this article, we’ll see how to remove jammed paper in the Epson L4150 printer.
Before doing anything, you need to check the error displayed on the control panel of the printer and follow the instructions in order to remove the jammed paper. After remove the paper including any torn pieces, then you can clear the error from the control panel.
If the paper is jammed in the rear paper feed, then you can easily remove it. But if the paper is jammed inside the printer, then removing it may be a little bit difficult.
One thing to note while you remove the paper from inside the printer is that you never touch the buttons on the control panel of the printer while your hand is inside the printer. If the printer starts operating, it could cause an injury to your hand. So, be careful not to touch the protruding parts to avoid injury.
In order to remove jammed paper from inside the Epson L4150 printer, you can follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the scanner unit while document cover is closed.
- Remove the paper that has been jammed inside the printer.
- While removing the paper, you should take care of yourself not to touch the some parts of the printer which in turn can cause malfunction to the printer.
- After removing the paper, now close the scanner unit.
If the paper is jammed in the rear cover, the just remove the cover and remove the jammed paper just like the picture shown below.
After that you can insert the rear cover into the printer.
Photo Credit: Epson
You may also like reading:
- How to connect Epson L3150 and a smartphone directly through Wi-Fi Directly?
- Epson PLQ 20, 30 Control Panel Description.
- Epson LQ 310, LQ 1310 Control Panel Description.
- How to update the firmware of the Epson printer?
- How to install Epson PLQ 30 with a postal passbook page setup?
- How to setup Epson L3150 wifi settings?