How to check PAN Status – [PAN Card Status online]
You have applied for PAN card online and want to know the PAN card Status, then you can do that by following the procedure given below.
While applying for PAN card, you have been given an Acknowledgment number and it will be helpful for tracking the PAN card Status.
In order to check PAN Status, you need to do the following:
- Open NSDL- Track Your PAN/TAN Application Status official website. A form will be opened where you need to provide some information like the type of Application and Acknowledgment Number.
- The first step is to choose Application Type i.e. PAN or TAN. As you are tracking your PAN Status, choose PAN- New/Change Request.
- Next step is to provide the Acknowledgment Number (15-Digit) that you’ve got while applying for the PAN online.
- After that verify your application by entering the Captcha code, and press the Submit button.
The next page will show you the PAN Status whether it is ready to dispatch or is in pending status.
- Also Read: How to Change Aadhar Card Address Online?