You might be thinking of installing WhatsApp for Windows 7 and use it on your pc or laptop and thinking of how you can do that, and then you can go ahead with this article.
As you know WhatsApp has been one of the best and user-friendly messaging service apps for smartphones for its simplicity and great performance.
It is popular among the smartphone users but some of the users like you and me are also interested in using WhatsApp in our pc having windows 7 which is a prior version of Windows operating system.
So, in order to get the Official WhatsApp for Windows 7, install it and use it in our pc or laptop, we need to go to the WhatsApp official page where we can download the software and install it with the simplest process ever.
See Also: How to use WhatsApp safely?
Download and Install WhatsApp for Windows 7
1. Open your browser and go to the official website of WhatsApp. On the top Menu bar, select the Download option to download the executable file (.exe) to your PC or Laptop.
2. As you click on Download, the next page allows you the options to download the file for different platforms.
NOTE: The platform list does not contain Windows 7, but you can download the file and install it to your windows 7 pc or Laptop. It works in windows 7.
3. After the file is downloaded, open it and click Run to install it.
4. After the installation, WhatsApp for Windows 7 opens and asks to connect your phone or WhatsApp account to the WhatsApp in windows 7 that you recently installed.
5. A QR code is shown on the PC or Laptop WhatsApp. You need to open WhatsApp in your phone, then tap the menu on the top right corner and select WhatsApp web to scan the QR code.
After the scanning is complete, you can use WhatsApp for Windows 7. Scanning the QR code is a one time process. All you need is to keep your phone connected.
If you want to change your number in WhatsApp then you can do that also. All you have to do is to change the number in WhatsApp on your phone.