5 Best Photo Editing App for Android
Raise the Quality of your photos by these Best Photo Editing App for Android
I think you are a good Smartphone photographer, and that’s why you are here searching for the best photo editing app for android phone.
You have reached the ultimate place those apps where I will be describing the top 5 apps that will really be going to help your photo enhance the quality and look.
I personally use all of them for their different features. I am also very excited about Smartphone photography like you. So I mostly use all of them.
This Photo editing app for Android is developed by Cyberlink.com. It contains a simple interface for the editing options with so many features with minute editing.
When you open the app, it contains three options i.e. Edit, Collage, and Camera.
a. Edit: – As you know, if you want to edit a photo that you have already taken, then tap Edit option.
b. Collage: – If you want to make a collection of your favorite photos into a single frame of the photo, then choose this option.
c. Camera: – Camera option allows you to take any photo and start editing within the app.
When you go to edit, you will find many features or tools provided in this editing app.
1. You can adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photos. This means that you can adjust Hue, Saturation, and Light (Whose short form is HSL) in your photo.
RGB, as you know stands for Red Green Blue, has the power to change the mood in any photos. You can give a sunny midday photo to a sunset taste by adjusting the RGB and HSL.
2. You can adjust the brightness, darkness, exposure, and contrast of the photo using the corresponding sliders.
3. Quickly correct the White Balance and improve the accuracy and adjust the saturation for a vivid image.
4. There are tons of Photo effects or Photo Fx available in the app which you can apply in your photo. You can apply it for the whole photo or to some parts of the photo.
5. If you want to give a special effect to the photo while you take the photo, you can also do that using this photo editing app.
It contains a wide range of pro camera features in its in-app camera available in the app.
6. If you don’t want something unwanted in your photo and want to remove it, then you can use the Content-Aware Removal editing tools.
7. The app contains other advanced features like background editing, adjusting HDR effects to create dramatic pictures of travel and landscape.
8. There are different types of blur options like linear and radial blur which you can use to create depth in your photo.
After you edit the app, you can make the edited photo your phone wallpaper without even leaving the app and test the look and quality.
If you are interested in sharing the photo to Instagram, you can do that.
You can also buy the premium version of PhotoDirector to access the full features of the app.
This is one of the Best photo editing app for Android which allows you to professionally edit photos. It is developed by Google.
As in most of the editing app, the app starts with the simple home interface with an addition sign which means to add a photo to start editing.
Notable features available in Snapseed are as follows
1. You can open both JPG and RAW files to edit within the app.
2. As you go on editing a photo you reach to a level when you feel that the new look or the template you just created if simply fantastic and you would love to apply to other photos later.
But how will you do that?
Snapseed allows you to save the template of the look and apply it to other photos when you want.
3. The controls available with the tools are very precisely controllable.
4. There are 29 filters and tools including Brush, Healing, Structure, HDR, Perspective, Raw Develop, Tune Image, Details, Crop, Rotate, White Balance, Selective, Vignette, Text, Curves, expand, lens blur, tonal contrast etc.
With the updated version of the app, you can have a dark theme mode in settings.
This photo editor is great for quick fixes and amazing effects for your photos.
It is very fun to use Pixlr photo editor and it is one of the best photo editing app for Android.
Pixlr which was formerly known as Pixlr Express is a photo editing app for android for everyone whether you are a pro editor or novice.
It includes all the features of photo editing like Auto-fix, Multiple layer photos with Double exposure, Convert photo into a pencil sketch, Focal blur, additional effects for mood change etc.
You can share your edited photo directly to various social media accounts like Instagram, facebook, twitter or email.
If you are a lover of taking selfies too much then you should be aware of this photo editing or selfie editing app.
It will give you beautiful selfie with its trendy filters and special stickers in one touch.
You will have the stickers of animals, various hairstyles, tattoos, wings etc to add to your selfie.
With the updated version of Sweet selfie, you can have makeup functions in your camera.
It is one of the best photo editing app for android with its quick, easy and powerful editing features on mobile devices.
It contains all the basic features like crop, straighten, rotate, and flip the photo, remove pet eye and pet eye effects.
Auto-fix option is available to adjust the contrast, exposure and white balance with a single touch.
There are other advanced features like blemish removal, correction of clarity, exposure, white balance, highlights, shadows, black, white, temperature, tint, saturation, sharpness, and vibrance.
You can also add customized watermark on your images.
One of the good features in this photo editing app is that it supports a large range of photo formats including compressed like JPG, PNG and other raw formats of different DSLRs.
You will love it if you use it.
The above mentioned 5 Best Photo Editing App for Android is actually fun to use. All have a different taste while using them.
If you want to learn about different tricks while using these photo editing app in order to get more fun and excitement in your photo editing process, then please comment, I will write other articles on the details process of those tricks.